Followers

Thursday 5 October 2017

30th Happy Birthday

Daughter's 30th

 

Hello everyone,

Thank you for coming round to my cabin:-) I hope you're all well, unfortunate for me, I have the lurgy flu :-( don't worry you won't catch it from here lol
Today I am posting this 12"x12" which I made for my daughter's 30th birthday yesterday sadly I couldn't go to her surprise dinner party as I was not too well. Back to the card, I used the beautiful papers Rossi Belle from Prima to layer. I stamped the large wings from Bee Crafty (she loves 'Wings') and embossed on a grey shimmery parchment paper and cut them out. I also stamped and cut out the numbers and pattern paper.


I embellished it with scroll chippie from 13arts, ephemeras, pearls and flowers from Rossi Belle, handmade paperclay clock


Embossed shabby white Frantage on wooden tag

Silver microbeads and metal corner embellishments added


Flowers and ephemeras from Rossi Belle 


I hope you like it :-)

I would like to enter my card into - 

1 comment: